Saturday, October 11, 2014

Scrappin' Saturday

Last Saturday I scrapped with friends and got my son's School Album almost current! Just 4 pages (2 page spreads) per year highlighting:

- school portrait
- class photo
- pic with teacher
- jogathan
- fall festival costume
- self portrait (drawn)
- handwriting sample
- sports portraits & team photos
- field trip photo 
- class party photo

This Saturday I'm finishing up the last few pages of 3rd grade and will be officially *current* on the Prince's School album.

What current (or not-so-current) Album project are you working on? I would love to know as we virtually scrap together this weekend :)

Happy Scrappin'! 

4 comments:

  1. I <3 this~! You inspire me. What album is that? I've never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The album is a Creative Memories Picfolio Max album. It has fixed pages (non-expandable) so I had to plan out Preschool-5th grade by allotting 2 page-spreads per year.

      Delete
  2. I just returned from a 2-day retreat. I was working on my album that will cover college until I met my husband (from 1986 to 1997). I completed around 30 pages and laid out many more. So fun to look back and be grateful for the life I have lived:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome job Tamara! Nothing like a retreat to get it done!

      Delete